Tuesday, April 16, 2013

In defiance of you.


You saw joy and you showed us how cruel you could be.
I was stunned, angry and confused,
Today I'll run.
I will run in defiance of you.

You tried to instil fear.
When I see fear, I will conquer it,
And I will run.
I will run in defiance of you.

You showed us your hate.
When I see hate, I will show love,
And I will run.
I will run in defiance of you.

You highlighted prejudice.
When I see prejudice, I will teach inclusion,
And I will run.
I will run in defiance of you.

You may claim your God is true.
When I see religious intolerance, I will embrace all,
And I will run.
I will run in defiance of you.

Your aim was to hurt.
When I see pain, I will comfort,
And I will run.
I will run in defiance of you.

You tried to take my voice.
When I see oppression, I will fight for human rights - even yours,
And I will run.
I will run in defiance of you.

You wanted to divide us.
When we see division, we will unite together,
And we will run.
We will run in defiance of you.

You will try to physically break me,
To stop me from running.
I will crawl.
I will crawl in defiance of you.

You will see my defiance and restrain me.
I will lie and dream of freedom.
I will dream.
I will dream in defiance of you.

You may destroy me.
I will inspire others.
They will run on my behalf.
They will run in defiance of you.

Your name is not important
You have not succeeded
We do not care what you think.
We will run in defiance of you.
And remember.



2 comments:

  1. Title:
    The Best High Returns on Best Investment
    Content:
    Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
    For More Details click the link below:
    Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum
    Web Link:
    http://www.whatacash.com

    Display Name: whatacash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really got to know a lot more from it.. I am a wondered for good knowledge here and there this blog very sportive for me every point of view.
    burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete