Thursday, February 16, 2012

I need your help... (a.k.a if you could ask one question, what would it be?)

I need your help!

Actually that's a broad statement because at the moment I need help in pretty much every part of my life.

When my sanity has returned and my stress levels have returned to something residing on this planet I will post about the on-going calamity that has hit my life in the last couple of weeks.  That's a whole story that requires at least one bottle of wine.

However, before the "Happy Pills" kick in -- yep, the last couple of weeks have been THAT bad, I need your help in writing some articles for Canadian Running Magazine

I want to do some interviews with some prominent members of the barefoot and minimalist running community.  I want to provide a fun twist though.  I mean we know the boring stuff about most of these (supposedly) famous runners.  We want to know the REALLY interesting things -- like if they had to chose a mythical creature as a pet, what would it be and why?

So, my mad idea is that I want to come up with a bank of maybe 50-100 bizarre (and not so bizarre) questions you would like to ask one of the growing band of famous minimalist and barefoot runners out there.  We would then find some way of randomly choosing the questions and the interviewee's would have to answer them.

The questions have to be generic in nature, because you won't know who will answer them.  So, don't post the question "What inspired you to write 'Born to Run'?" because it maybe Ken Bob Saxton who answers it.

So my request friends, is that you post in the comments section a list of questions you would like to add to the list. Please share the post with everyone you know, so we get a good list.

I will of course ask serious questions in the interviews - but if we can't have a bit of fun, then life would be very boring.

So come on guys, what's the strangest question you could ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment