Saturday, July 30, 2011

Apparently I have been tagged...

Krista from 'Naked on Short Pointy Stuff' has tagged me on this strange interwebiuniverse game people have been playing.

A fellow blogger "tags" you in one of their posts.  You're it.  You then ask people to leave questions "they have always wanted to know" in your comments section and you HAVE to answer them in a blog post.  You then "tag" a fellow blogger. The madness then continues....

I am still undecided about it all. I mean there is only so much people SHOULD know about me; sanity is a rare and fragile thing, I don't want to be responsible for any emergency trips to therapists. I will not be liable for anything you find out about me!

Anyway, I will play along.  I am hoping that my internet obscurity will play a big part and I will only get a comment from a foot fetishist wanting to see a picture of my big toe.

I set the deadline to Saturday 6th August

I tag Patrick Sweeney from Bourbon Feet. Let's see if he plays.

7 comments:

  1. What do you miss most about the UK and Australia?
    What do you like best aboot (hehe) living in Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn it.. there was I thinking if I didn't announce I was doing this then people would just ignore me. *laugh* Well I can cope with 1 or 2 comments, but we need to keep it just to that. So NO telling - Thanks Angie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you could be Jesus, Mohammed, Zues, Ra or the flying spaghetti monster which would you choose?

    You must choose 1 and why.

    1. Give up drinking and you will never get injured again.

    2. Give up running and all your drinks are free for the rest of your life?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is your favorite thing to cook or bake?

    What's the prettiest thing you've ever worn?

    What's the most disgusting thing you've ever done on a trail?

    What's your favorite distance to run?

    How did you meet your husband?

    What is your greatest wish for D?

    You are stranded on a deserted island with Angie Bee and Krista. Krista is bringing the booze and the masseuse apparently. You may bring 3 things. What do you bring?

    Angie Bee and Shelly Robillard are competing in a bikini mud wrestling competition. Who do you place your bet on and why?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanessa and Patrick have the market cornered with great questions! Nice. Here's mine:

    • If you could be a superhero, what superhero would you be and why?

    • What mental strategies do you use to get through the "pain cave" and other challenging moments when running?

    • What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?

    • When you have "free time" to yourself, what do you like to do (besides running)?

    • If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't miss this opportunity!

    1. What's the most annoying American habit?
    2. When people try to pretend they have a British accent does it annoy you?
    3. If you were a My Little Pony, which one would you be and why?
    4. Do you have a nickname?
    5. What is the best place you have visited or lived so far?
    6. If you could have one last food or meal item what would it be?

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. What's the BEST thing about having a son with autism?
    2. How'd you wind up in Canada? (in 10 words or less)
    3. Who is your favorite Doctor?

    ReplyDelete