Sunday, April 3, 2011

List of Autism iPad apps pages

As we mentioned, D now has an iPad. Here is a list of some useful sites that list apps created or useful for children with Autism. There will be a lot of duplication on the lists - I took that as a sign that the app was quite useful. Haven't been proved wrong yet ;)

GadgetsDNA.com
Bookroomreviews
MomswithApps
Squidalicious
SLPSharing.com
AutismSpeaks
ittalk.org
Autismspeaks/AACchicks_apps
Apps for children with special needs.com
Autism Education Site.com

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I have come across another site that has a great list of apps:
    http://www.iautism.info/en/2010/09/20/application-list/

    Hope this is useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David, great site. I've updated my blog to include it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another ... http://apps4autism.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading through your blog,I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts.

    autism ireland & gheel

    ReplyDelete