Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A note about my next few blogs

I have been taking a course over the last few weeks that centers around the practical applications in helping children with Autistic Spectrum Disorders. It's been an amazing course; one that has been so informative I feel guilty that it's only available to parents and caregivers on the Vancouver lower mainland. I have an exam on Saturday which I amrevising for. I thought it would be a good idea to write up my notes in a format that I could learn from, but which I could also publish so that others who have to interact with Autistic children and adults may get some insight.

They'll be published over the next few days and the topics they will generally cover will be as follows:


I hope you will find the notes useful. Disclaimer: I am NOT in any way a trained professional. I am a Mother with an Autistic son who has taken a course to gain more insight. These notes are a basic guide and should be verified and should not be treated as gospel!

No comments:

Post a Comment