Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hey, I got "Stomped" and I like it...

Just a very quick post to say that I have been "stomped" by the Barefoot Running Society. They are happy to approve my blog.

It just means that somewhere in my inane drivel I somehow promote Barefoot or Minimalist running.

Doesn't mean much more than that - not unless they can magically produce more readers (actually not a good thing for the Worlds level of IQ), or it means lots of people ask my opinion, (again not a good move - IQ is a fragile thing), or it means I get a night with some hot-shot movie star who thinks I am the best thing since toast, (not really going to happen).

Saying that, I am proud to promote the BRS and everything the are working for. I wish them and all their endeavours the best.. Glad to be a part of you. (Although the same MAY not be said in return) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment