Saturday, June 19, 2010

My eclectic running playlist

I keep mentioning to some of my running friends about my eclectic running playlist. No-one believes it I think and now it's almost taken on a mythical quality. So here is the "running playlist" that I have on my ipod. I sometimes don't use it on my runs and sometimes I place 1 or 2 podcasts from the Radio4 Friday Night comedy in-between the songs . If you are British you will understand why I put in the comedy podcast. Let me know your thoughts. Any songs I am missing? I am always looking for ideas.

The Jean Genie David Bowie Aladdin Sane
Revolution The Beatles 1967-1970 [Disc 1]
London Calling The Clash The Essential Clash (Disc 2)
Head Like A Hole Nine Inch Nails Pretty Hate Machine
Chocolate Snow Patrol Final Straw
Seven Nation Army The White Stripes Elephant
Pure Morning Placebo Without You I'm Nothing
One Man Army Our Lady Peace Happiness Is Not A Fish That You Can Catch
I Fought The Law The Clash The Essential Clash (Disc 1
Sunburn Muse Showbiz
Run Snow Patrol Final Straw
Peaches The Presidents Of The United States Of America
Cosmic Girl Jamiroquai Travelling Without Moving
The Cave Mumford & Sons Sigh No More
Hella Good No Doubt Rock Steady
That's What I Get Nine Inch Nails Pretty Hate Machine
International Velvet Catatonia International Velvet
Tribute Tenacious D Tenacious D
Every You Every Me Placebo Without You I'm Nothing
Hands Open Snow Patrol Eyes Open
Should I Stay Or Should I Go The Clash The Essential Clash (Disc 2)
Little Lion Man Mumford & Sons Sigh No More
Happiness & The Fish Our Lady Peace Happiness Is Not A Fish That You Can Catch
Song 2 Blur The Best Of
Muscle Museum Muse Showbiz
Lump The Presidents Of The United States Of America
Hey Baby No Doubt Rock Steady
London's Burning The Clash The Essential Clash (Disc 1)
Down In It Nine Inch Nails Pretty Hate Machine
Here Comes The Sun The Beatles 1967-1970 [Disc 2]
Kooks David Bowie Hunky Dory
Just A Girl No Doubt Tragic Kingdom
My Favourite Game The Cardigans Gran Turismo
Wonderboy Tenacious D Tenacious D
Boll Weevil The Presidents Of The United States Of America
Scooby Snacks Fun Lovin' Criminals Come Find Yourself
he Cave Mumford & Sons Sigh No More
Light And Day (Alt Version) The Polyphonic Spree The Beginning Stages Of...
Sanctified Nine Inch Nails Pretty Hate Machine
Only A Northern Son The Beatles Yellow Submarine
Life On Mars? David Bowie Hunky Dory
Life Our Lady Peace Spiritual Machines
Annie Our Lady Peace Happiness Is Not A Fish That You Can Catch
"Heroes" David Bowie "Heroes"
Rock The Casbah The Clash The Essential Clash (Disc 2)

2 comments:

  1. Wow - that didn't format well after publishing... I'll get around to cleaning it up when I have more time

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome playlist!
    I discovered Kooks and Mumford and Sons from you. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete